Our company has been in the industry for 39 years, and with more than 20 years of production experience, we manage all our total quality management processes carefully and with diligence.
We are displaying a policy that puts importance on environmental cleanliness, in addition to the continuity of existing quality standards and improvement processes. Our products can be recycled without causing any harm to nature and the environment at our recycling facilities. In our high-end technology laboratories, Melt Flow Index (MFI), product resistance tests, product tensile compression tests are conducted. All products that we manufacture are being presented for sale after being approved by the Quality Department engineers. In this context, our company, which adopts the maximum quality mentality, follows the policies aiming at the customers to meet the right product and manages the processes according to the current quality standards.
OUR QUALITY UNDERSTANDING IS TO :
- Investigate and understand our customers' needs and expectations.
- Communicate with customers, measure satisfaction and use the results to find ways to improve processes.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Clarify responsibilities, provide adequate training and ensure our resources are used as efficiently as possible.
- Using Total Quality Management tools such as process flowcharts to define and describe clear roles and responsibilities so everyone knows what is being done at certain times.
- Faster development and production cycles, lower costs and increasing revenue.
- Encouraging a quality-focused working culture.
- Upgrading equipment when necessary to continuously improve processes and products and reach goals.
- Strategic improvement goals aligned with corporate capabilities and objectives.
- Making data-driven decisions in addition to experience and intuition.
- Including employees in the decision-making process whenever possible.
- Prioritizing production policies that protect the environment and nature and integrating new production technologies.
- More sales, increased revenue, market share and idea sharing.
- Strong customer loyalty leading to repetitive tasks.
- Encouraging employees to self-evaluate their performance according to their personal goals and objectives, and make necessary changes to improve workflows.
- Creating an environment where employees can openly discuss their issues and suggest solutions.
- Analysing and measuring existing activities to see where improvements can be made, or where steps in the process create problems.
- More consistency and predictable outcomes. Focusing on quality to help achieve perfection in our work and meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Encouraging employees to participate in current training sessions to learn and take on new and additional roles.
- Utilising valid methods for data collection and analysis.
- Ability to analyse and defend past decisions based on real records.
- Inter-departmental coordination and collaboration.